Friday 19 January 2007

Quickest of posts before Bed

No time to blog. No time to run. No time full stop. On Saturday I head for my first ever trade show. I'm scared shitless. What if no one buys my stuff. What if this is the beginning of the end.

The only noise I've heard today is the sound of the printer as it desperately churns out catalogue after catalogue. (It's only an ink-jet, it never knew its life would be so hard.)

Tomorrow no matter what I'm heading to the woods and runnnnnniiiiiinnnnnngggggggggg.
But, that said - the cabinet is built (and dismantled again to pack into the car), the lights are checked, the catalogue is *almost* ready.

So, almost time for bed... just enough time left to watch some 24 and hug TheO (Even if they hate me becuase I made them go and get pizza as there was no food in the house - and it's a 40min round trip to get pizza!).

No comments: