Thursday 11 January 2007

PRIDE, 01st October, 2006

I just wanted to add a little note to say I AM SO GODDAMN PROUD of one of my mates. She's just finished her first GNR (which was also her first 1/2 Marthon) - she was buzzing when I spoke to her. Her time was 2.56 and it's just brilliant - her longest training run (due to that pesky thing called LIFE getting in the way) had been 7miles and she handled the extra like a pro.

WELL DONE AND CONGRATS ON RAISING SO MUCH MONEY
-------------------------

In other news I just took Orwell (FORERUNNER 101) round the "picnic spot - through the woods" course and the complete circuit is 20metres shy of 5k also good news as this has been my maintenance run for a week.

My legs resent having gone on a walk -they would have preferred to stay on the sofa.

No comments: