Thursday 11 January 2007

I did breathe some outside air today, 17th November, 2006

Well, the black mood has lifted. The headache is merely lurking. And all is almost right with the world. Still no running done but a lovely 1mile walk done with the dogs - just as it got dark. Cold as hell, icy wind, but wonderful skies.

When we were 3/4 of the way round, heading up the big hill, TheOther turned to me and said, "Remember when we were puffing and panting by this point?" It was a good memory in that I never want to be that person again. Now I'm frustrated because I can't run up it... ah the irony.

Hopefully there'll be a long run over the w/end - but I don't think I'm going to extend my run this week as I'm not feeling up to it. Somewhere between 6 and 9 miles will just have to do.

No comments: