Wednesday 2 June 2010

Day one!!!!

I haven't gone to sleep yet. So as far as my personal rules go this counts as the first post on the first day of JUNEATHON.

I decided to go all out and ignore the lingering illness. And jeeze, is it lingering!

Dog walk - 1.5miles
Gym: 5k 27.07 on Aerobic1 setting

Full arm series with free weights (now, as it's Juneathon I'll detail what this entails- then I can just use shorthand).
This is: 3 sets of 12 reps of the following exercises.
8 weight shoulder pull up
6 weight bicep curl
10 weight two arm tricep lower from above head to shoulder blades

Also full tummy series - this is:
20 crunches
20 right oblique crunches
20 left oblique crunches
20 double leg raises
20 crunches

Feel much better for getting back to the gym. Gives me faith I might finally shake those 25 extra lb ... Maybe not ALL this month.

Also drove 120miles - this should be some form of exercise, but it might be hard to get that past the judges.

Night night!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: